Thursday, January 29, 2009

Knowing Zhafran

Borned in Teluk Intan, 2nd out of 5, Zhafan is who I truly am. Mum's a housewife, dad's an engineer. Currently doing AUSMAT, formerly learned German language. Black's my colour and Sunsilk's my shampoo. Haha.

Ok that was for the overview. Now down to business. I cared less the dance of politics around the world, the twist and turns in the economic realm and even which war won by whom. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm being apathetic or such, it's just that the trouble of bearing such matters in mind is simply a pain in the neck. So basically, I saved the touble of thinking the hows and whys something happened and instead taking only serious matters into account. An easy-going life is one that I much more prefer. =)

A careless and dumb person I am though, but still, I welcome people from all walks of life. Leaving out not a single soul behind; backstabbers and drama queens included. As long as no conflicts occur, It'll be fine with me. Passionate. Jovial. Likeable. The lkelihood of you seeing the likes of me these days are plain hard. So take nothing for granted and do learn Zhafran please.

Hye I'm Zhafran. Nice to meet you =)

1 comment: