Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emma




So much for the on going concerns worldwide only cost me more n more time, as the 'bestest' topic liable enough to be speak of is just around the corner. Emma Roberts =). How sweet of her to drop by my blog hahahaha. It all started when i watched Nancy Drew and OMG how damn gorgeous she was! That was her erstwhile act i guess, as she looked pretty young (from a he's point of view if you know what i mean...).Going through the progress of the movie would be rather boring, so boys my advice, turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the storyline and limelight only on Nancy. You won't regret.

So what is it with emma? Is it her surge of charm or just my plain affection? Personality neglected, so yeah i guess it's just the normal affection. According to Mr Alfred Alvind Raj, love and affection are 2 different things. Affection lasts only for a while whilst love forever. Reckoned accordingly, emma will never be my lifelong wife and so are all the hotties i lay my eyes upon. Errrr so it is true, being sleepy can be somewhat misleading. The title was emma, but i end up talking about love and wife. Sorry guys, today is just isn't my day (*sigh). Later~

5 comments:

  1. Can I have one Emma for me?? Please.. haha = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nvm we share.. Both are zhafs and handsome! She won't notice a thing darl!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want two Emmas, can I? One for you and one for me! I don't wanna share with both Zhafs either.. please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. "According to Mr Alfred Alvind Raj, love and affection are 2 different things. Affection lasts only for a while whilst love forever"

    btw, could you explain a little bit more on this topic? Smartly written here, however, not smart enough if he's done something bad to his own friend.

    I want Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.. u can have emma WATSON =)..
    Hahahaha that one, is far off from my field of expertise dear..
    why not u ask mr alfred alvind raj instead
    =P

    ReplyDelete