Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Today i can neither smile nor mourn. To put my feelings in words is a plain no-go. Today i see my friends smirk. To put their feelings in words is simple, however. Contented. Delighted. The whys seemed obvious, but the hows remained a riddle yet to be solved. It's true, dedication and consistency are not part and parcel of Zhafran, yet being in the similar class, studying under indistinguishable lecturers, shouldn't have pose prominent variations in terms of the results, i believe.

Telling you guys my marks is totally futile. Nonetheless, being laughed at somehow cultivates one's awareness. It incites one mentally by urging oneself to get-up-and-go and stand up to the challenge. With this in perspective, was i once more a gentleman (which i always am actually) who fears not, to laugh posterior as how i laughed prior to the acknowledgment of my mid-terms results. That awkward demeanor of mine brought forth to who i am today. Guess what? For my new semester had i body and soul consented, that i wouldn't want to indulge myself in any more of the absurd mood-swings. Not bad for the last semester's resolution i would say! =D

1 comment: