Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

How pronto time flies really dismays me. Yesterday was me jumping in joy and here i am coming to grief upon the commencement of the last semester. Due to being hyperactive the night before has certainly taken its toll on me. I woke up at 3 in the afternoon today, fulfilling my requisite 12-hours of sleep a day. A pleasant sleep for the last day of holiday if you ask me.

About 5.30 my little brother together with me and my friend went to the driving range stationed just next to One Utama's parking space at the New Wing. I bought 100 balls for 10 bucks for me alone and probably just a shade under the half were sent airborne. Do believe me, it has been weeks since i last cinched a golf club. The etiquette and adjustments of swinging the club had left me for good. I was like an amateur. Oh i am an amateur, what i meant was that, i can't even send a ball flying with a 7-iron club! Oh God how miserable i felt back then. =(

Now is exactly 9.11 according to my watch. This may be my last post for the whole semester i should say, if the wi-fi at my hostel has not yet resolved, whether to intensify it's connection speed or simply let it be. Opt for the better and pray for the best. =)

3 comments:

  1. yah. jpa xsalah pilih org.
    mmng anda la yg kami cari.

    : )

    pergh ayaaaat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the meaning of pronto time? I couldn't find the definition of pronto in dictionary. I'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pronto is quick sayangg.. It acts as an adjective here =)

    ReplyDelete